We reduce plastic consumption and protect water.
- Provide safe drinking water in jugs or glassware instead of individual single-use plastic bottles
- Remove single-use plastic items from client hotel rooms. Where glassware is not feasible, paper and reusable plastic products are substituted (e.g. remove single-use coffee creamers; the hotel uses large, reusable toiletry bottles)
- Offer clients the option to decline daily housekeeping at registration and by displaying signage on doors
- Work with other venues to minimize use of single-use plastic and opt for glass or other reusable materials
- Encourage clients to pack light, reusable items (e.g. water bottle, running shoes for wellness breaks) and avoid packing single-use plastic items