We reduce our consumption footprint through measurement and reduction practices.
- Encourage our clients to dim, extinguish or unplug lights and other electricity sources when possible in their hotel rooms
- Hotel rooms are equipped with LED light bulbs
- Capture venue and vendor energy usage from the host hotel, as well off-site restaurants and venues, as possible
- For what we cannot reduce, offset our carbon emissions of our staff and client flights through investment in reputable projects
- Prioritize venues and restaurants implementing sustainable practices such as Borealis, a Certified B Corporation, and the Ken Seiling Waterloo Region Museum, which is located in a building meeting LEED Silver standards