Welcome to Innovate Canada 2022!
Canada’s global leadership in the ocean technology and sciences sector will be on full display in St. John’s, Newfoundland and Labrador on July 25 to 28, 2022. Destination Canada’s Business Events team invites you to learn about Canada’s oceans ecosystem as a hosted VIP guest of Innovate Canada. An intimate and exclusive opportunity for C-suite executives, Innovate Canada showcases the ground-breaking work taking place across Canada’s oceans industry from aquaculture & fisheries to ocean defence, from marine renewable energy to shipbuilding and much more.
Exploration is at the heart of Innovate Canada 2022
Hosted guests of Innovate Canada are invited to explore St. John’s ocean sciences ecosystem through interactive tours of the Marine Institute of Memorial University of Newfoundland, and the National Research Council of Canada’s Ocean, Coastal and River Engineering Research Centre. Participants also benefit from one-on-one meetings with Halifax, Vancouver, Québec City, Victoria, Fredericton, Saint John and Charlottetown destination and ocean industry experts, and engage in unique networking events highlighting Canada’s rich culture and hyper-local culinary scene. Our goal is for you to gain a deeper understanding of what hosting a conference or meeting, doing trade with, investing in, or locating your business in Canada can mean to your organization.
As a hosted guest of Innovate Canada you will:
- Make real-time connections with the world’s leading companies and ocean sciences ecosystem including aquaculture and fisheries, ocean defence, marine bio-products, marine renewable energy, ocean technology, offshore oil & gas, shipbuilding, marine transportation, and more.
- Get hands-on with Canadian innovation during private tours of learning labs and simulation centres at the National Research Centre’s Ocean, Coastal and River Engineering Research Centre, and the Fisheries and Marine Institute of Memorial University of Newfoundland.
- Learn about leading ocean ecosystems across Canada during one-on-one meetings with destinations and industry experts attending Innovate Canada with you.
- Meet some of the innovators revolutionizing Canada’s ocean sciences ecosystem;
- Indulge in one-of-a kind culinary and entertainment experiences showcasing Canadian ingenuity and the distinct culture of Newfoundland.
- Enjoy up to four nights’ accommodations at the Sheraton Hotel Newfoundland.
- Opt-in to “Experience St. John's” activities before and after Innovate Canada’s main event schedule (if you choose to arrive early, or stay late).
The Fine Print
- Airfare, up to four nights’ accommodations, arrival, departure and offsite ground transportation, offsite events, receptions, and excursions noted above are INCLUDED with your guest registration.
- Only C-suite executives of international corporations and/or associations working in ocean related industries will be eligible to participate. Those corporations and associations must have the potential to meet in Canada and could be mature for potential investment/trade opportunities with Canada.
- By accepting this invitation, hosted guests agree to attend all program components of Innovate Canada 2022.